• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ironing

Snowbaby

leave ur iron to reach the correct temperature after filling it up with water. If u use it whilst it is heating, it may leak water and leave water stains on fabrics :blink: :td:

It's also an excuse to have a few extra, uninterrupted slurps of ur tea ;) :tu:

Werbung:
I need someone to come do my ironing
<

Can't seem to get on top of it at the mo

dont like doing washing and ironing for five people
<
<

Charlotte
<

Originally posted by fastchaz36@Mar 11 2005, 11:30 PM
<
Can you send them round here when they've finished? I have sooooo much to do but I always get distracted by the thought of having more fun talking to Snowy, Bertha and Dazle on msn

<

Little tip if you use a dryer to dry your clothes take them out as soon as they are dry and shake them out fold them up or hang them straight away and you shouldnt never need to iron them. thats what i do anyways and my clothes never need ironing.

<
I don't have a dryer
<
And i don't have any room to put one if I had one
<

So I have to do washing and drying for 5 People and dry on the radiators and clothes horse in winter its a nightmare. You can guarentee that is the time of year the kids start wetting the bed too
<
Then you get a massive back log of washing
<

Last weekend when it was nice instead of enjoying it I ended up doing 10 washes in 2 days to try and catch up and change four lots of bedding. I hate House work :cry:

Charlotte
<

Originally posted by thistle+Mar 12 2005, 07:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Mar 12 2005, 07:59 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-fastchaz36
@Mar 11 2005, 11:30 PM
<
Can you send them round here when they've finished? I have sooooo much to do but I always get distracted by the thought of having more fun talking to Snowy, Bertha and Dazle on msn

<
[/b]
<
<
Thistle dont have fun talkin to me on msn... *PFFTTS*

Ironing is very relaxing and enjoyable.. if you dont see it as a chore
<
<
<

Werbung:
Back