• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

internet "friends"

thistle

ok I'm sure we've all bn there.......we've all (obviously) got to meet people on the net and personally I treat people on the net the same as I would in real life. So you know the story.......you meet people.....you chat LOTS !.....you even add them to your MSN......then one day.......they just stop talking !!!!!!

What the heck is THAT about??????? I mean I have about 20 people on my msn, split into 2 groups "friends" and "lurkers" (tee hee). My "friends" list are the people who s[eak on a regular basis...and out of 20 people, only 6 people are there !

Just to assure you....Snowy, Potty and Merlin ARE on that list pmsl

So anyway I just wanted to rant about people being ignorant in general really lol

rant over

*takes a deep breathe*

*all calm now*

:tu:

Werbung:
yer i agree! especially when THEY'RE the ones that added YOU! its really annoying how all of a sudden its like they thought "hey their old news pah im not talking to them anymore!"

GRRRRRRR

Originally posted by arwenpotter@Sep 17 2004, 09:21 AM
especially when THEY'RE the ones that added YOU!
Oh my gosh, yes!

Like those randoms that add you and then after a month or three say "Hi...who are you and why did you add me?"

... :blink:

Werbung:
yer n they forget that you ever talked to them like they dont know you or something!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Back