• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Imagine

Tiddlyjen

Imagine being a seventeen year old teenager.
Imagine having a loving partner devoted through and through to you and only you. Imagine exams, imagine life, imagine the pressures at school, at home and with friends. Imagine being a leader, and having to ‘keep up appearances’.

Imagine that even by seventeen, you’ve lost, not one, but two loved ones, a best friend at fourteen and a father at sixteen and half.
Imagine dealing with the thought that your grandparents only came across the globe to see you because they came to see their dead son in you.

Imagine feeling like at the end of the day, you’d be happy if the world just caved in on itself, and you no longer had to deal with the daily routine that is your life, get up, go to school, come home, do homework, go to sleep, get up again…

Imagine being happy with only one person, but only being able to see that person for the smallest fraction of your time.

Imagine these things, imagine the torment and hurt that builds up inside you, making you want to stop time just so you could scream and cry and fold in on yourself.

Imagine them, and you’ve imagined me.

Werbung:
TJ, that's really sad.

I really love this line came across the globe to see you because they came to see their dead son in you.

Are you aiming for critique or just feel like sharing? A lot of my friends write and are always looking out for an opinion and a bit of critique and I was wondering if you were the same?

*hugs you*

yeah i dont mind, say whatever you like!
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Imagine dealing with the thought that your grandparents only came across the globe to see you because they came to see their dead son in you.[/b]
This bit gave me goose pimples
<

Very nice, but like they say sad
<

You will find even when you get older your life is always a routine if its not school its work, if its not work its kids
<
<

Werbung:
Back