• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

i'm so annoyed

Princess Pyro

ok, i was having a good school holidays for about a week and a half when things started to go pear-shaped. i nearly got stranded in town because of my sis, who seems to have a major grudge against me for no apparent reason. secondly, my parents are starting to pressure me about going for my Ls. i was gonna go for my Ls when i was ready but i have to do them TODAY otherwise my parents won't pay for my lessons or my first car (even though they owe my $2000 from when they used MY money to buy MY SIS a car
<
) they never do stuff like this to my sis. i can't wait to get out of this place!

Werbung:
<
dont worry things will get better. parents just think they are helping but dont reolise they are stressing you out.im sure they mean well :flower4u:

My mum was like that too always thought everything had to be done straight away.
Talk to them about it let them know how you are feeling it may help rather then just letting it eat away at you
<

Pm me if you need to talk

everything has now worked itself out. i went for the theory test and failed
<
i'll do it again next school holidays. it wasn't even my fault that i didn't go for my Ls before! coz the place i have to go, to take the test closes at 4!! and i don't get home from school until 4:15
<

Werbung:
Back