• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Baby_Girl*~

I'm 21 From London Ontario Canada, I live with my Fiance and 3 furbabies, a 3 yr old rotti Kayla, a 11 month old kitty Mimi and a 3 month old rotti Chase. We're currently TTC after a miscarriage in dec.
<

Werbung:
Hello ~*Baby_Girl*~ welcome to girlpowerforum.com
<
hope you enjoy your stay and have fun talking to some of the resident nuts.. snowbaby will be along soon to welcome you and sort you out no doubt if she hasent already done so
<
:flower4u:
<
:wave2:
<

Hellow and welcome, you will love it here, everyone is great and lovely.

Hope you have loads of fun here..
<

:wave2: Hello ~*Baby_Girl*~ and
<
to Girl Power Forum.

Firstly, I am so sorry for your loss
<
Make yourself at home, if you need help with anything, please just ask. Everyone here is helpful and friendly
<

I have left a fireproof suit at the side there for you, you might want to wear it when Princess Pyro welcomes you... she likes fire (obviously)
<
<

I've moved you into the Superior Species (
<
) user group... with all the other girlies. Have fun!!
<

Snowbaby
<

sorry 2 hear about ur loss
but im hear whenever u have to talk
hope u enjoy gp c u around

love from gersgirl14 ( JENNIFER) x x x x
<

hey there, welcome to GP, im so sorry about your loss
<
, hope you enjoy it here, its a lot of fun

Originally posted by Snowbaby@May 31 2005, 05:42 PM
I have left a fireproof suit at the side there for you, you might want to wear it when Princess Pyro welcomes you... she likes fire (obviously)
<
<
hellooooo noobie. due to a short abscence from this forum i have not been able to set any noobs on fire. but i am back now
<
*sets the noobie on fire* welcome
<

Werbung:
Hello, good evening and welcome....my heart reaches out to you....enjoy your stay here the fruit cakes on here are just great....really nice people....welcome to gp
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back