• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

im depressed

anjelgirl

Its my 25th today and it hit me hard, I still feel 19 but Im 25 I guess I will have another glass of wine and deal with it!!
<
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
<

Sheesh yer 25 is sooooooooo old lol, I've never understood why people are so hung up on getting old.....I mean the alternative doesn't leave a lot to be desired does it?

As my Gran
<
told me ... Never feel sad about getting older, be grateful you made it that far

<

Oh and Happy Birthday :flower4u:

Happy Birthday anjelgirl.
<

Your depressed, I'm be hitting 36 in a couple of months.
<

I know what you mean though, I know for me I've been a mummy for the last 13yrs and with a toddler running around it's still going to be a few more before I feel like I can do what I want instead of catering for everyone else.

25, you can still get out there and party and enjoy yourself.
<

Get a babysitter and grab your girlfriends and have some fun.
<

Thanks Tia, I wish I had a few girlfriends here to go out with, but I dont know many people near me and all my husbands family are in London so no babysitter
<
But I did enjoy my birthday after the boys went to bed, a hot bath a movie and well u know
<
lol

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!!
<

I'm the same with babysitters, I've just started getting the youngest to stay for short periods with my best friend.
I've then got the problem if my bestie is babysitting, who do I go out with. :umm:
She's the only friend I have close by who likes to go out dancing.

I'm glad you got to spend some time on yourself and having fun.
<

Do any of u go to "Parents & Toddler" groups at all?

The one I used to go to back home, they used to run a "Babysitters Club". I didn't know the in's and out's but basically, u all volunteered to join this club, so there was a list of those names,

U all got that list with contact details, and u babysat for each other. I'm not sure how, but it worked by a points system. If u babysat u gave one of ur points to the person u babysat for or something. To make it fair.

It means u have an experienced parent watching ur kids, and u know them via the group
<

If nothing like that is in ur area, u should try suggesting it to ur parents group?

happy belated birthday girlie dont be depressed it jsut gets better. i am 28 and thought gettin up in the 20's was bad

Werbung:
Why is everyone so hung up on age?

There are so many things in this life that people can be depressed about but being 25 in my eyes is not one of them.

Sorry for being so blunt but sheeeesh.....wait til you get to my age.

Be happy....you have your children and you did get to have a drink, a hot bath and watch a movie
<

By the way....Happy Birthday for then. xx

Back