• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If you're asked "how would you describe yourself".....

Mommyjoyce

Interviews usually have this question. I am not very comfortable with describing myself. I know the details of my education and work experience are in the curriculum vitae already, and I don't need to repeat those, right?

How would you reply to that question???

Werbung:
I actually like talking about myself:p
I would say that I'm a very creative , intelligent and, let's be honest, a little weird person. I have a people phobia... people terrify me. And I really cherish my alone time. I'm an outsider, an individualist and an introvert. I like choosing my own way of life. I'm also pretty vain and I rarely listen to anyone (a mistake, I know).

Werbung:
I hate this question too, as it's so open-ended. I'm a lot of different things; what, in particular, do you want me to talk about? What are you looking for?

Usually I try to relay my personality, as private life seems too personal, and they already know about my work life because they have my resume. List of some traits that they might be looking for. Are you organized? A people person?

This is definitely a question you should practice answering.

Back