• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If Only I Were Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonelynva

Hi, I'm new here. From what I understand, guys are allowed on this site. Thats pretty refreshing and should make for some interesting conversation I'm sure. My name is Levar by the way, and yes I was named after the actor Levar Burton. Speaking of which, its ironic that Reading Rainbow became one of my most beloved shows when I was a kid...ironic isn't it. But I digress.
I'm not good at describing myself without sounding sad, but I'll try by first saying that I'm pretty strange, as in eccentric, that is, I'm quiet alot, so I give the appearance of being mysterious, unapproachable, and wierd, though that's not my intention. At this point, I don't have many friends, and I am at the point in my life, age 26, where I am learning to not judge people and give them the benefit of the doubt, because I would want the same in return.
Furthermore, I'm marriage minded...I try to be atleast. I believe in love and being in love although that has yet to happen to me. When it comes to making friends, relationships as a whole, I'd say I need improvement and patience. I realize that sometimes no matter how nice you are or persistent, you can not persuade some people to like you nor should you try. Oh, one day I'll be completely comfortable in my own skin and it won't be hard to smile.
The title of this "topic" basically deals with something I struggle with constantly, and that is how to approach women, what to say, what to expect and that good stuff. Wouldn't it be delightful if we could read minds. Then again, its kind of scarey when you think about it. Still, at the end of the day, I figure its a waste of time trying to please everyone.

Werbung:
Heya :wave2:

Welcome to Girl Power Forum. That's some intro post, very nice
<
As for understanding women.... I don't think even women understand women.

You should relax, go with the flow of life, enjoy each day, and your turn will come. Good things come to those who wait.

Meantime, you can have fun with us
<

Great to have you among us, if you need help, don't be afraid to PM me
<

Heya Levar

Don't worry about not understanding women......we learn very early to make that difficult for anyone
<

Have funand if you got any questions I'm pretty sure one of us can come up with an answer for you.

<

Hi Levar
<
To GP :wave2:

Men are not meant to understand women
<
But if you need to ask us our opinion on any thing you could always post a topic and see how different we all are
<

By the way i'm Charlotte, 23, from Nottingham England

Where you from?

Hope to talk to you around the gp forums :flower4u:

Charlotte
<

Welcome aboard lonelynva... you'll find the sharp exits on every corner of your screen if you ever feel the need to run.. because these women bite i tells ya
<

Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@May 10 2005, 08:59 AM
it's quite fun here
I'm so glad you are enjoying your stay in the insanity ward Jen... *coff*

I mean, yes, GP is MUCH funness!!!
<

He did say he liked it Thistle...I heard Bubbles say that...
<
<
<

Welcome to GP Levar...the only thing to know about us women is...you will never know anything about us...but the fun is in the trying...so,have fun hun. :flower4u:

Wow, thank you all for the house warming. I just might make some friends on this site. And who would have thought being a man, I'd feel more welcome on a site primarily for women. Go figure. In anycase, good people are good people. Sorry I don't have any questions to ask at this moment, perhaps because I have so many I can't think of them just yet
<
Give me a moment and I'll get back to you on that.
Again, thanks for the welcome.
Levar Mitchell
26 from Norfolk, Virginia

Welcome lonelynva! I'm always so slow welcoming people, it's terrible...

We're always here to help you, glad that you feel so at home
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back