• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

"i Love You"

Werbung:
The longest? 13months. =.= Because we were best of friends and we've seen each other only as friends up until we got married in game. :D Its natural to say "I Love You" to your in game spouse. HAHA! Funny story actually but I don't regret it. We are currently happy with our relationship and I never regret our relationship moving one level higher. From being best of friends to now, being bestfriends and lovers. :D

We were friends before we were involved, so it took awhile for the first "I love you's" to be exchanged. But, I think we both knew from the very start. Still it was really good to start out as friends and then work into something more. Even through the best and worst days, we've still always been best friends.

You remind me of it!
Its been a while since last time he said "i love you" to me.
He used to say "i love you" within seconds, lol.
It seems it is very difficult for him, lol.
Anyway, i believe he is madly in love with me ;):D

Werbung:
My boyfriend said it first. I always prefer to wait, in my opinion it's a man who should take the initiative.
It happened very naturally, after five or six moths of dating. We were kissing and he said "I love you" and then I said it back. So far, it has been one of the happiest moments in my life:love:

Back