• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

"i Love You"

Chantilly

So spill it: how long did it take for you or your significant other to say "I love you"? What's the shortest time it ever took for you to say it? The longest?

Inquiring minds want to know. :p

Werbung:
It took my boyfriend and me a little over a month to say that we love each other. I said it first, and kinda thought it was too soon, but I knew that I meant it. He said it back. It was hurting us to keep it in, so it is good we said it when we did. We've been together for 1 year and 2 months.

The soonest I ever said "I love you" though was the same day I started "going out" with a guy. We were fourteen years old, so I guess that explains it, haha.

Yeah, love when you are 14 is much different than when you are older... :)

I think the soonest I've said it is about two weeks in or so. I meant it in a "I love you right now" kind of way, but looking back I wasn't in love with him. He maintains to this day that he was though.

I think the longest for me was 6 months or so, maybe a bit more. And I did mean it then, even though I was 17 or so. He was my first love!

And I've said it back to someone a bunch of other times but didn't mean it at all. Looking back I'm sure they didn't either, since they were just short relationships.

well, when me and my bf were just talkin, he said it like 3 weeks - 1 month into it.
i was so shocked. i didn't know what to say. he juz looked at me expecting me to say it back but i didn't.
i told him i'll say it when i mean it. all i said was "uhhh.......*weird look* *awkward moment*....." then i juz gave him a kiss.
i said it like 2 months after we started talking.

I've only said "i love you" to one person and that is the only person who said it back to me.... my hubby :wub: We fell in love quickly, we only really saw each other every few weekends to once a month due to us living 3 hours apart and both working. We met July 4th 2003, and were engaged October 18th, living together November 1st. I'm not sure how quickly we said I love you but I'm fairly sure it was quick :lol:

It was pretty quick for us. We've been together for a little over 3 months, and I think we were just starting our second month when he let it slip...and I realized that I felt the same.

*blushes*

I think you know when you should say "I love you". When you're old enough and you know, you just know. I think the key is: don't think about it.. just go with the flow and if it happens it happens :)

I once had a lover, that's a lover not a boyfriend, who told me he loved me and he hated me in the same breath for the first and last time after 4 years of being together. It was the last time because it was the night he left me... for good. I'd hoped he would never say it, because I knew we wouldn't be together forever. But he did, I expressed to him the feeling was mutual, and after making sweet music till long after sun rise he left me.

To this day he is still my favorite man and the most skilled lover I have ever been with. I'd be grateful now just to find a man half as talented...

I knew that I love him from the first time we met, but I didn't want to be the first to tell him those words, so I had to wait a month until he said and kissed me for the first time :)

I have only said I love you to 3 people but honestly i only meant it to one. I just didnt wanna feel bad because they said it first. However, with the One person I do mean it with I was the one who said I love you first and I do not regret it at all. He is the best thing in my life...and we love eachother very much...and plan about getting married...

I told my fiancee right away that I loved him. We had only been dating for a few weeks. It just felt right. I knew he was my soul mate.

It was about 3 or 4 weeks, I think... I knew it and felt it before that, but it took a while to actually say it.
:)

Werbung:
Back