• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Love Girl Power Because...

This is pretty self explanatory

I love
<
because of the pretty special people who run, moderate and are members here
<

your turn
I do not have time to keep up with my friends on a regular basis, and i am pretty much the only female in the kitchen at work too; so this gives me a place to interact with other females and gain input on matters in my life. Everyone here has been friendly, helpful, and a joy to converse with.

Werbung:
i see this forum from google, i just like the style and it is perfect for the girls.... thanks so much , i am finding the right place to get information about girls.

I like Girl Power because it's the first forum when the members are mostly girls or women. It's really a nice change of pace. There's definitely a lot less grandstanding. LOL!

I love this community because I can talk about all girl related stuff and lord knows I love doing that :)

I love girl power because this has been a wonderful place to prop my feet for a bit. After the chaos of daily life as wife, mother, and boss, I need a place of like minded women that I can spend some time talking and listening to. I have learned so much from all of you here, and I am extremely grateful for all of the wisdom and honesty all of you have shared here. It is nice to know that I am not alone with most of what I feel and experience, and that other people understand where I am coming from.

Werbung:
I love this community because it seems to be a really open, mature, relaxed and fun one :) I actually feel at ease when I'm participating in this forum! I love the forum! I only wish there were more new topics in the lifestyle section, that would be awesome!

Back