• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Love Girl Power Because...

Dot

This is pretty self explanatory

I love
<
because of the pretty special people who run, moderate and are members here
<

your turn

Werbung:
Well girls, and knight666. don't know if you noticed, but we actually have male members here...Snuffypuffer, Szbby, Tiggs I think...well, ok..

I love gp forum because of the wonderful people here, they're clever and kind, nice to each other, a rare wonderful combination, found on one place..love you all
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knight666 @ Apr 9 2007, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's an all-girl community, which is as weird as it is fun (but only slightly).[/b]

As a percentage I know it's mostly a girlie community... but over 100 of our members are guys
<
We don't discourage guys from joining up.

I love GP cos you guys make it a friendly place to be. We have 735 members, of which 2 admin and 7 mods... but us, as mods hardly ever have any "work" to do to keep the community in order... I love that about this site. People are here because they want to be.

I love Girl Power for a lot of the same reasons that ya'll do...
Friendly people, great conversations, awesome advice, and barrels of laughter!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mary @ Apr 9 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well girls, and knight666. don't know if you noticed, but we actually have male members here...Snuffypuffer, Szbby, Tiggs I think...well, ok..[/b]
* Checks *

Male. Definitely Male.

I Love Girl Power because of the people who are on here. It's a great, fun community.

Werbung:
Back