• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Have Type 2 Diabetes

Werbung:
Hi Martina,
<
I'm sorry to hear about this.

Do you have a phone advisory line on diabetes where you live? They'd probably be your best port of call.

I've been told I'm pre-disposed to this and have to be careful of what I eat etc.

Take up walking for your general health, cut out all fizzy drinks and sugary foods. Good luck, is yours at a level that diet can control?

my mum and sister both hve diabetes. they are both insulin dependant. you just have to make sure yoyu eat right which mean no sugar or fatty foods. mke sure you look fter yourself

Originally posted by Tia@Jul 7 2005, 06:54 AM
Hi Martina,
<
I'm sorry to hear about this.

Do you have a phone advisory line on diabetes where you live? They'd probably be your best port of call.

I've been told I'm pre-disposed to this and have to be careful of what I eat etc.

Take up walking for your general health, cut out all fizzy drinks and sugary foods. Good luck, is yours at a level that diet can control?
thanks

Hugs
Martina

Originally posted by Homestar@Jul 7 2005, 06:58 AM
my mum and sister both hve diabetes. they are both insulin dependant. you just have to make sure yoyu eat right which mean no sugar or fatty foods. mke sure you look fter yourself
thanks

Hugs
Martina

Werbung:
Back