• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Have A Girly Crush!

Chantilly

I really do! I haven't had one in ages, I was starting to wonder if you grow out of them as you get older.
<

He works in my building, but on a different floor so I rarely see him. I don't even know if he's attached or not. We know each other but it hasn't really escalated to the point of small talk yet since we run into each other so seldom.

I need some pointers on how to approach this -- or at least find out whether or not he's single!

He makes me blush.
<
And gave me butterflies when I saw him at the gym today. It's been too long.
<

Werbung:
You know what! Life is short ! Next time you see him ask him if he fancies going out for a drink with you sometime. That way you will straight away know if he has a girlfriend and you can gauge his reaction to you. If you don't ask you will never find out..... :flower4u:

( Well thats what I would do anyway)...LOL

That's so scary. I wish I could but unfortunately I just can't! I'm too chicken.
<

I just need something less forward.
<

Next time, try to strike up chit chat, hi, how are you, nice day huh, busy in your department today? etc. Small talk can help you get comfortable talking with him, then try lottie's "fancy a drink after work?" question. Go for it!!!!

<

Okay... If you are too nervous, I would go with Snowy's idea.
Maybe when you see him walk past say "hi, what a lovely day" and smile.
Or when you are down the gym and you see him say "hi, how long have you been going here for?" and smile. That will make him answer you. Then he should ask you something back or you can ask him a follow on question.... like "have you lived here long?" That kind of question should then throw up the g/f question.. He may say he lives with his g/f or something similar.....

Basically ask him questions that he has to answer and then he may ask you back or you can lead to another question. Oh and remember to smile and keep your body language open.

Devious aren't I !! LOL
<
:

Yeah I like Snowy's approach. I thought of being forward but I just can't do it! I'd probably be all red and shaky if I did that. People don't usually intimidate me but this is different.

It's going to be tricky, but I'll give it my best shot. I have nothing to lose, right?
<

:flower4u:

P.s... replied to quickly before...
<

<
<
<<--- oh and we are here cheering you on!!!!!
<
The worst that can happen is he says no sorry I have a g/f... and then you can move on to the next one knowing that you gave it your best shot!

I know him a little better than asking for directions.
<
He's such a nice guy though, I'm really going to try talking to him... I have a meeting on Friday and he is likely to be there. I'll try and talk to him then. *crosses fingers*

I feel like I'm in high school.
<

Werbung:
Back