• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

i gotta a guy problem

Princess Pyro

ok, there is this guy i talk to over the net, (he doesn't live in the same country as me). recently he has started to treat me as though he likes me as more then a friend, but othertimes he will treat me pretty badly (making me feel inferior etc) and i was just wandering what i should do about it, last time he done this i told him it hurt me and he stopped. i think he does it without realising what he is doing. i'm really not sure what to do
<

P.S: sorry if this is in the wrong section
<

Werbung:
in my opinion...leave him alone, he cant treat you like ship (o0ops spelling mistake
<
) one day and be all luvey duvey the next deary, leave him to his own thingey...and get urself a guy who treats ya right all the time!

Heya princess
<

Can I say something without sounding patronising? Please dont think I am cos Im not....

It is sooooo easy to fall for someone you chat to online. I've been there. I'm really sorry to say this, but you really have to be realistic.... especially being that you live so far apart. I don't want to hurt you, but I don't want you to be hurt. You really need to have a big think about it, write down how possible it is for you to have a relationship with this guy, and next to that, write down what stands between it.

On the other hand, I'm not saying never talk to this guy again cos that'd just be stoopid
<
But try to remember that distance between you in person, and that will keep you on the right track.

But as I said, it really is very very easy to fall for someone online. That is one reason I think the internet is a dangerous thing.

You will be okies
<
and you always know where we are
<
And if the above sounds harsh and horrible... think of it this way... would you rather we say "awww why don't you just go for it?" I've always been a great believer in the truth being best in things like this
<

Snowbaby
<

hi i agree totally with what snowbaby said!
i met a man on the internet he only lives a couple of hours away from me and we had been speaking for months... untill he declaired he had fallen in love with me...even though we had not met...he said he had fallen for my personality and it didnt matter to him what i looked like or anything... we even arranged to meet but due to work comittments(so he said) it never happened! I think long diastance relationships are not a good idea...dont get me wrong some can work really well...just not for me!

thinkin about it now if i had of met him...i would not be with my darlin little fella now so im glad it never happened!
for all i know he could of been a 70 yr old fella...
<

All right sense I'm like the only guy on the forums ((Snowy's Permission if I wear red spandex >>)) Leave him alone Net relationships never work I tried utter destruction get to dateing some guys off the net or at least live closer to you
<

Princess, this is what they all say... but you have such a long life ahead of you, and Mr. Right will come along just when you least expect.

On the other side of the coin.... I have been going out with my fella since almost 2 years now, we have been engaged for a year and a half, getting married July '06.... I met him online. BUT he did live 160 miles from me, which really isn't all that much.

Just proves, it can work, but by golly you really have to be so very careful. Just relax, live your life to the full and take it one day at a time. Your turn will come
<
<

Yea, but meeting people online isn't always the best thing to do. It just gives me the heeby jeebys I dunno why though just a weird feeling about like there old dudes or something.

I totally agree, it can be dangerous.

Anyways, back to the topic in hand. I'm glad you have things sorted out in your head, but it doesn't mean you have to stop talking to this guy - just make your feelings clear to him, and if you feel he is leading you on... tell him to stop.

Tell him there is nothing but friendship in it. If he respects you, he will back off and give you the friendship you need.

Werbung:
Back