• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I failed!

Chantilly

So I went for my driving test this morning, so that I can gain the privledge to drive on my own. Unfortunately, I failed. And I'm insanely disappointed.
<

I just tried so hard, I took a course and practiced whenever I could. Then this morning I was so insanely nervous, I screwed up a few times. I went a little too fast at one point, failed to do a shoulder check... then there were some stupid ones, like turning my wheels when I was waiting to turn left and staying in the left lane instead of moving to the right.

I'm usually better, and today I sucked. Now I have to go again in a month. Hopefully next time I'll do better.
<

Werbung:
You know what it is.... nerves!! Happens to the best of us.

Reapply asap, and just go for it. I think you will do fine next time around, now that you know what to expect, and where you let things slip a little.

<

Snowy's right, it was jsut nerves. I almost screwed up my French oral assessment because I was so nervous that I almost cried (and had great troubles getting started). Got a Merit in the end (out of Not Acieved, Achieved, Merit or Excellence; merit being about 70%).

You're better prepared now, and know what to expect, so you'll be fine, hun.

<

Awww I know how disappointed you must feel. Hey most people fail their first driving test anyway, I did and I was so annoyed! But I passed next time. As been said it is nerves but next time you will already know what its like and be able to relax more.
<

I suppose it was nerves, now that I think about it. I was so upset on the day I failed though.

But you're right, at least next time I'll know what to expect.

Thanks guys.
<

You know it was nerves
<
They all get the better of us at some point in life - my downfall is job interviews.

Have you or are you going to reapply? I think you should, I think you'd be fine second time round. Just go for it

"I've done this before, I can do all the manouvres, I'm NOT nervous"

You know you can do it
<

There is this stuff you can buy called calms or kalms *shrugs* ... take it for the 6 days before your test and you'll be cool as a cucumber.. i aint tried it myself.. but a few people have said they took it to calm there nerves before stuff like driving tests and exams and it worked wonders.
<

<

Werbung:
LOOK OUT...another dangerous driver has passed
<
i'll need to get my butt into gear and get me a driving license then buy that wooden car i've always wanted i had one before.. it had wooden wheels wooden doors a wooden engine and it wooden go.

Back