• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

HURRICANE

Lugia

Oh... mygod.

A huge ass hurricane is headed STRAIGHT toward my city and will hit on Saturday/Sunday... and this is the same week as an EARTHQUAKE!

I am freaked out but... I will live and it'll be cool.

Werbung:
Well, everyone on Facebook is actually... excited for this. They are all "omg it is so excited i like cant wait omg <3 <3" so... uh... yeah.

Holy… okay, I know I am not even CLOSE to the eye of the storm as I live inland a bit (Richmond) but… okay, this is SCARY MAN. I am watching trees six times taller than my house swaying back and forth like rubber… and the wind is fast and for my area they say the worst is yet to come.
surprised.png

Woaaa. I hope you'll all be alright and the damage is not severe. ...I heard in the news about the hurricane...

Werbung:
Holy… okay, I know I am not even CLOSE to the eye of the storm as I live inland a bit (Richmond) but… okay, this is SCARY MAN. I am watching trees six times taller than my house swaying back and forth like rubber… and the wind is fast and for my area they say the worst is yet to come.
surprised.png

Richmond is where my boyfriend is originally from...I hope you didn't get too much damage down there!

Back