• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Tactile Are You?

thistle

So as Subby will tell you I coudl quite hapily sit for HOURS and have my back stroked, literally hours.........I never ever get bored of of it lol, I thrive on hugs and touches...............I even love having my hair brushed by my brother's kids (obviously nothing weird there I just like the feeling)

How about you? do you love being touched (not in rudey way) or can you take it or leave it?

Werbung:
I don't like just random people rubbing my back, but my friends at work are almost expected to do it...LOL! I could stand there all night getting my back and shoulders rubbed, if it weren't for the pesky bar customers wanting drinks, LMAO!!!

As for the hugging and stuff, I like to snuggle, but it's difficult for me to let anyone that close, if that makes any sense....

Both hubby and myself are very snuggly people. We love cuddles and strokies and huggles
<

I like to be touched/cuddled... but when I am trying to sleep I like to feel very cool (rather then warm and snuggly)...Im not a snuggly person, unless its winter and I cant be bothered getting out of bed lol

I'm usually quite cuddly, touched, held, rubbed, etc. I went through a phase where I didn't like it, but I realize that with the right person, it's wonderful and I just crave it constantly.
<

Werbung:
Back