• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi People I'm Back

fastchaz36

Hi

Sorry I have not been on for ages I have been a bit under the weather.
Don't know what as been wrong with me been dead sleepy
<
drained. Still had to sort kids out and stuff but every chance I had I went back to sleep and did not feel any better when I woke back up
<

Feeling a bit better now but not looking forward to next week as it is school holidays and I will not get a break from the kids.
Phil as got a few days off but it is never enough when you have got three kids to keep ammused
<

So how is everyone?

Talk soon
<

Werbung:
Yay welcome back chaz/-\
<
:flower4u: :wave2: im no bad.. and i got a whole long weekend coming up woohoo a friday and monday off
<

*pats you on the head least you are feeling better
<
xxxx

I'm sure the weather is to blame for this. I have been the exact same for 2 weeks now. No matter how much or how little sleep I get, I'm shattered still.

Good to see you back again, put kettle on, and stick yer feet up for a while
<

Thanks u 2
Can't rest been back to step class today try and sweat it out of me seems to be helping at mo.
<
but only just got back so might hit me twice as bad later lol
<

its not good to hear that ur under the weather
glad 2 hear ur a little bettter
i could have looked after the kids while u rest, lol
glad to hear from u speak soon
<

Hope your still starting to feel better. :flower4u:

Colds are going around here at the moment, it's amazing how one little virus can make you feel so crappy.
<

No, I feel crappy again
<
, but can't rest gotta take kids to twin lakes, planned it ages ago and we are going with the local sure start today. Weather looks horrible black and dull everywhere
<
. Abi as been up for the last three nights teething and really bad temerature, so really tired on top of everything.
Anyway gotta be up there to get the bus for 8:30 so better get motivated
<

Sorry I have not been around again girls
<

oh and boys
<

Talk soon
<

Yeah did have a great day,but... I have made myself poorly once again
<
I have now got a water infection which is seriously painful
<
Had them before but never anything like this and not one that makes you bleed
<
OUCH.
So I ended up at the emergency doctors till 3am this mornin after mucking around on the nhs line trying to wait for nurses and doctors to ring me back to decide if I needed to come in. I wouldn't have rang them if I didn't need medication
<
I finally got in and saw the nurse after an hour who said it was Cystitis. Which I was releaved in a way because evryone kept asking me if I was pregnant again
<
NOOOOOOOOOOOO not yet Abi is only 7 months
<

Anyway gotta take my medication, drink loads of water and cranberry juice and hopefully It should have cleared by tuesday *cross fingers*
So might not be on for a while again, told me to get plenty of rest as it is my body telling me NOT to be awake at all hours and trying to do everything
<

talk soon
<

Awwwww chaz that's so nasty
<
make sure you DO rest, leave the housework!! Sorry I edited your post, I know you blanked out a word mostly, but I still not keen on swear words
<

Keep us informed, hope this clears up quickly for you. make sure you drink plenty water too!!!

<
i'm still poorly
<

nasty stupid body
<
I have been on antibiotics, been drinking about 8 litres of fluid a day yes you read it right 8 litres not 8 glasses a day of fluid, from water, cranberry juice and fruit and barley drinks and also been having Cymalon which is supposed to help clear it up
<
but nothing helping
<

I have got another doctors appointmentat 11 to try and sort it out they did a pregnancy test on me last saturday but each time I talk to a nurse or doctor they keep asking if I could be pregnant ???? was negative last week but gonna ask him to do me another one today
<
<
feel dead nervous been taking my pill like i'm supposed to but i caught 3 times whilst i was on a different pill
<
<

Werbung:
Back