• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

hi just registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

gersgirl14

hi im a teenager still at high school but im interested in a lot of the subjects on the site.
my hobbies r hanging out with my friends and listening to music and playing musical instruments, especially the recorder and keyboard.
i also like children and like babysitting.
i live in a village near stirling
i really love your site snowbaby and i think its great that u did it all urself
i also like your body jewellery site.
<

if i need
<
i will ask u .
anyway your site is cooland
<

Werbung:
Welcome :flower4u:

If your snowy's niece then you will find your way around just fine! Look foward to getting to know you!! Welcome again
<

Originally posted by Bubbles@Feb 15 2005, 03:17 PM
yay snowbaby doin it all herself *ahem* *coughs*
Ok ok, Bubbles and Bertha helped me to make this site!!

<

<
hey there Snowy's niece, if youre anything like Snowy (which from ur friendly greeting i gather you are) then you're going to fit in just fine!

<

<
Jen xxx

Werbung:
I am Paula 28 married to Bryan 24. I have 3 kids from a previous marriage, Felicia 10 Austin 7 and Bailey 5. I live in central FL for now. We are looking at moving to TX eventually. I work full time outside the home as well as I am league mom for my kids little league. We have 2-3 practices a week and then 2 games a week and then I do secretarial work for my son's head start program. Please bare with me if I am not on often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back