• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hen night

Quinny

I have to organise a hen night for a friend and I'm just looking for some ideas

So can you all share your experiences and or what you think would be good.

Werbung:
If I am not mistaken a hen night is the party that you prepare for a girlfriend before they get married? The ones I have been to have really been arranged around all the loves of the friend in question. So, if they loved dancing...pole dancing lessons were arranges and/or salsa classes. A night club, music, good food and/or movies.

It really depends on the loves/hobbies of the friend you are having the hen party for. All the best and have lots of fun.

Yes a hen night is kind of like a last night of freedom but not. It's for a girl getting married.

Thanks for the response Lee, been looking at doing an Anne summers pyjama party now. It should be a laugh and cheaper than going out. But still looking onto it

All the ones I've been too (which haven't been many because all of my friends live too far away) have just been a night out at the bar, getting the bride drunk so I'm not too much help in that area. :(

I have heard of people doing lingerie parties or sex toy parties ... like Mary Kay parties or Tupperware parties only you're buying lingerie and sex toys instead of make up and kitchen wares. HAHA Good idea for a girls' night in.

Werbung:
I would say for a hen night, a night out at the bar or a dance club would be in order. A club may be best, this way you can get a little wild and dance if you wish once you start drinking.

Back