• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

HEN NIGHT IDEAS

fastchaz36

<
Need some
<
for a good night out
<

My sister as just decided to get married....in July thats right you did here me this July
<
and I am goimg to be maid of horour
<

So I am trying to help her sort everything out, but I have also got too sort her out a good hen night.

We don't go out that much since having the kids

On the night out I have got too try and vary it for all ages as my gran will prob come out for a quick drink first, and then we will head into town.

Any ideas on how to dress her up would be a great
<
as i have never been to a hen party before

<
And any drinking games too
<

Hope to here from you all soon

Charlotte
<

Werbung:
getting her a mini veil is always good...that way when you guys are out they'll know whos the lucky (some might say unlucky though
<
) lady!
umm ill keep thinking for you ...
<

Hi girls

I still dont have many ideas so It looks like we will just be going out and getting bladded
<

If anyone as anymore ideas
<
I only have 14 weeks left
<

Charlotte
<

Thistle and I were out in Glasgow a few months ago and came across a stag night (i know it's the male version... but...)

The groom to be had a t-shirt on which had a list written on it of tasks he had to comeplete throughout the night.

I can't remember them all, but one of them i think was.... to be photographed with a woman's boobs on his head.... clothed I might add!! Thistle have I remembered this correctly?

Obviously you could think up some less outrageous ones
<

Pole Dancing lessons sounds like a great idea! I really fancy taking some lessons myself.
<

Whereabouts do you live Charlotte and how far are you willing to travel and spend? I am normally pretty good with idea's, right now my brains gone numb.

By way my names Charlotte too...Lotties a nickname.
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Apr 15 2005, 08:16 AM
I can't remember them all, but one of them i think was.... to be photographed with a woman's boobs on his head.... clothed I might add!! Thistle have I remembered this correctly?
Trust you to remember that one Snow!

I believe it was me that obliged too - tis the unfortunate task of a big boobed lady!

Werbung:
You considered hiring a fire engine - apparently they do that round here!

Or a weekend in Ireland! That's what i wanna do when i have a hen night (it will happen one day - am sure it will - won't it??????????????)

Back