• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

Hello all. I'm Fallen Angel. I'm a 15 year old girl from Australia.

Are you sure you want to know anything at all about me? Well, the main thing about me is my four passions; reading, writing, singing and my boyfriend. That's about it, really. Other than the fact that I'm completely and utterly insane, of course
<

I found Girl Power through a topsites list. Not exactly sure which one, though.

I'm not expecting a baby at the moment, but I'd certainly like to be! I'm insanely jealous of mothers with youngin's. I've wanted a baby for so long, but I'm too young! I must finish school first!

I think that'll do for now. If there really is something you must know about me, ask!

Until then, Fallen Angel xx

Werbung:
Glad you are sensible and waiting.... you are way to young for babies just now!

<
to Girl Power. Thanks for your introduction. Nice to meet you. I'm 26, from the UK.

I have moved you into the Superior Species user group, alongside all the girlies. Make yourself at home, and if you need help with anything, just ask
<

Snowbaby
<

Insane.. youve come to the right place. welcome to girlpower forum.. we dont suffer from insanity we enjoy every minute of it
<
<
<

Hi fallen Angel!! a fellow aussie
<
im 15 too ^__^ and you have the same interests as me minus the boyfriend part *laughs*

Welcome to GP!

<
howdy!!! Im from Aussieland too...where abouts in Aus are you?
Im obsessed with my boyfriend too dont worry
<

I'm back! I had compltely forgotten about this place *le blush* until someone sent me a PM from here.

So now, the new me! I'm 16, I still live in Australia, but my interests have changed slightly. I still love reading, writing and singing, but I now love my ex boyfriend. Although, that could change very, very soon.....

Anywho, I'll do my best not to forget about the place again, and I'll make sure I stay nice and active!
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back