• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBoundAngel

hello to you all. I am Paula. I registered not to long ago but didnt have time to even come back to post. I do apologize. I am in the process of goin in for suregery this week so things have been NUTTS here.

But I am 28 married to Bryan 24. I have 3 kids from a previous marriage, Felicia 10 Austin 7 and Bailey 5. I live in central FL for now. We are looking at moving to TX eventually. I work full time outside the home as well as I am league mom for my kids little league. We have 2-3 practices a week and then 2 games a week and then I do secretarial work for my son's head start program. Please bare with me if I am not on often. But I will have 3 weeks off after Friday.
Any ?;s just ask me

Werbung:
:wave2: and
<
to Girl Power
<

I've moved u into the Superior Species user group with the other females. If u need help, feel free to pm me or post in the suport forum
<

Snowbaby
<

Geee your a busy woman Hello and welcome to girl power..
<
im the local nut u may remember me from such insane asylums as.. Just Kidding.. ive never been in one. and im not a nut
<
.. im a marshmallow,

hope you enjoy your stay
<

lol thanks ladies you guys look great. iw ill try to be here the best i can. right now i am headed out the door to the dr but will be back.

thanks for the welcome i am just checkin in.. i have been on bed rest for sometime now. i have over done myself and have 2 infections and now i think i am running a fever.. please bare with me

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back