• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGameBot2

My Friend Alejindo and Vash told me bout this place
<

Werbung:
Originally posted by alejindo@Jul 22 2005, 11:23 PM
Welcome,hope you like it here
<
seem nice
Try to behave Vash already got banned here once
Monkey But!!!!!!
<
<

We should Get Jr. to come here, Wait she might
<
<NutCracker> Us
<

Dude,Im serious atleast try.I know you can act mature
<
so do it for me
<
We should get Cj but I think this getting out of hand,soon everyone will move here:(and this place will end up like atari
<
Vash should ask her

I only like her when she goes all evil and stuff
<
I guess you could say I like pain
We're still getting them back right?

Originally posted by alejindo@Jul 23 2005, 12:32 AM
soon everyone will move here:(and this place will end up like atari:DVash should ask her
Um.... where are you all coming from?? And this place will NOT "end up like atari" becuase this is a women's forum. Yes, we welcome guys as well... but as you found out, Girl Power Forum is a place for people to come and relax and have some fun. This site is NOT for some gaming forum to regroup at.

I have banned one of you before, I'm not shy on doing it again. You have been warned.

=====================

Now, onto my welcome.

Hello and
<
to Girl Power, TheGameBot2

Can you go into your profile and ammend you date of birth please?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Date of Birth  2/14/01

Make yourself at home
<
[/b]

Snowy
<
This will NOT end up like Atari
<
Vash was being foolish,I know I asked you for a favor before but if it happens agian with anyone please make it permentaly,This are people I would trust with my life.If the people I invited get out of hand feel free to bann me also.
We are not some gaming forum regrouping,Just 4 people looking for a place to have fun and meet people
<
But we understand if we're not welcomed here.
<
for taking the time to read this.

Werbung:
Originally posted by alejindo@ Jul 24 2005, 03:47 AM
Snowy
<
This will NOT end up like Atari
<
Vash was being foolish,I know I asked you for a favor before but if it happens agian with anyone please make it permentaly,This are people I would trust with my life.If the people I invited get out of hand feel free to bann me also.
As you know, I'm not afraid to ban. The Forum Rules are in place for everyone to follow - if you don't like them, tough!! Our rules aren't rocket science, just common sense. You follow them, we love you!!

Originally posted by alejindo@ Jul 24 2005, 03:47 AM
We are not some gaming forum regrouping,Just 4 people looking for a place to have fun and meet people
<
But we understand if we're not welcomed here.
<
for taking  the time to read this.
Glad to hear it. You are welcome here, the more the merrier, as long as you respect the site and the fantastic members we have.

Now go have fun
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back