• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heads up Girlies (and blokies)

thistle

Heyas

Okaaaaaaaaay, it seems we had a major invasion of spammers tonight. It's taken both Snowy and I at LEAST an hour to ban people and remove what were quite frankly disgusting and foul posts from the site :angry: I am sooooo glad no one else was online to see some of those pictures that were posted....I wish I hadn't either.

Soooo because of this I'm afraid that any new members will be unable to post at all until they have bn approved by either Snowy or Bertha.

Hopefully we are back to normal otherwise.....I don't THINK we missed ay posts but if we did could let us know ASAP ?

Thankies muchly

:no:

Werbung:
I absolutely agree thistle. And thanks for ur help.

If any of u see any posts which are left, like thistle said please tell us. U can all use the "Report" button, or u can pm us with a link or topic name.

Once again, glad none of u had to see those photos :no:

Just wanted to add that ALL their ip's have been reported to their respective service providers. Normally we'd let it go at banning them but some of those posts were too disgusting to even describe

I hope they get what they deserve

:yes:

*stands up, straightens her clothes, coughs to clear here throat...and walks up the mic*
"I'd just like to say to those that did the naughty things: :censored: YOU!"
*smiles sweetly*
"I'd also like to say to Snowy and Thisty, you guys are the bee's knee's best girlies ever and you've done an amazing job @ keeping this place the best forum ever!"
*runs up to them and has a big ol' :grouphug: *
:wub: Jen xxx

That's so sad that people come on and spam, I've just noticed all the locked topics in the introduction place, some people must be bored to spam

Indeed Zoe, all I can say is.... schoolyard behaviour!

They will get their just desserts though, appropriate action has been taken up with their ISP's

Werbung:
Back