• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have You Ever Been Propositioned By another Woman?

Dreek Lass

I am a lesbian, so clearly I have propositioned and been propositioned by another woman in my life time :D

But I am assuming that the majority of the woman on this forum are heterosexual women? So I just thought I would ask you if you have ever been hit on by another woman? If so, how did you feel? How did you react? Were you annoyed, flattered? Let me know :D

Werbung:
I'm heterosexual. I've never been hit on by another women...at least as far as I know:p . Sometimes it's hard to tell I guess. But in my country, people aren't tolerant, so many homosexuals are forced to hide their feelings:mad: In my opinion it's awful because I truly believe that we should have exactly the same rights.
Anyway, if a woman tried to flirt with me, I'd be flattered but I'd also make it clear that I'm already in a relationship with a wonderful man:love:

I'm heterosexual. I've never been hit on by another women...at least as far as I know:p . Sometimes it's hard to tell I guess. But in my country, people aren't tolerant, so many homosexuals are forced to hide their feelings:mad: In my opinion it's awful because I truly believe that we should have exactly the same rights.
Anyway, if a woman tried to flirt with me, I'd be flattered but I'd also make it clear that I'm already in a relationship with a wonderful man:love:

So you have amazing laws regarding education in your country, but not so much when it comes to homosexuality lol. I might have to reconsider moving to Poland hahah! I think that it is hard to know, if you are not looking for it, if a woman is flirting with you or not, if you yourself are a woman, because women can hold hands, snuggle, and it can all fall under the bracket of being good friends, and just being comfortable with one another.

Yes, exactly, I remember holding hands with my female friend in high school - we were only friends. I also sometimes hug my friends to say hello. So it's hard to tell.
As for Poland, unfortunately many people here are very intolerant. They accept only Catholics, heterosexuals and, in general, people who act and look like everybody.
Young people here aren't this way though so it's only a matter of time I guess. In the future, Poland will be a better place to live. I hope:p

Yes, yes and yes...lol. I have gotten hit on by another woman on so many occasions. Where I am from, it is quite normal and accepted to be with the same sex so these women do not have any problems letting you know their intentions. When I get hit on by women, I am flattered that women would find me attractive. I always tell them that I am not interested but deep down I am bi-curious and kind of interested, lol, so it doesn't bother me. I haven't been with the same sex yet but maybe it will happen some day. :)

Yes, yes and yes...lol. I have gotten hit on by another woman on so many occasions. Where I am from, it is quite normal and accepted to be with the same sex so these women do not have any problems letting you know their intentions. When I get hit on by women, I am flattered that women would find me attractive. I always tell them that I am not interested but deep down I am bi-curious and kind of interested, lol, so it doesn't bother me. I haven't been with the same sex yet but maybe it will happen some day. :)

Good luck with that. I would suggest it, because I have had so many wonderfully sensual experiences with other women. They are soft, and I just LOVE women. Hope I am not coming across like a pervert here, but if I am, then that means that you have gotten my appreciation for the female form and just females in general, accurately lol.

I hate getting hit on by men. They always think I am joking when I tell them I am gay. I don't tell certain guys that I am gay though, because according to their culture and background they may condemn homosexuality, and think that it is ok to force themselves on me or kill me for all I know. have to be smart about these things.

I actually have before. My junior year in high school, I had ceramics with this girl.
She was generally in a different crowd socially than I was, but she was cool to talk to.
There were quite a few times she would try to flirt and I'd just brush it off.

She ended up stopping after realizing I had a boyfriend of about 3 years.

Good luck with that. I would suggest it, because I have had so many wonderfully sensual experiences with other women. They are soft, and I just LOVE women. Hope I am not coming across like a pervert here, but if I am, then that means that you have gotten my appreciation for the female form and just females in general, accurately lol.

I hate getting hit on by men. They always think I am joking when I tell them I am gay. I don't tell certain guys that I am gay though, because according to their culture and background they may condemn homosexuality, and think that it is ok to force themselves on me or kill me for all I know. have to be smart about these things.

LoL...no you are not coming across as a pervert. Yeah, I do not know why some guys conduct themselves in a such a way that come across as rude. I remember telling a man that I was a lesbian because I wanted him to leave me alone. He was adamant about getting my number and wouldn't take no for an answer. As soon as I said that I was a lesbian, he kept asking why and what can a woman do for you. I feel that no one should question another's sexual preference, it is just uncouth.

LoL...no you are not coming across as a pervert. Yeah, I do not know why some guys conduct themselves in a such a way that come across as rude. I remember telling a man that I was a lesbian because I wanted him to leave me alone. He was adamant about getting my number and wouldn't take no for an answer. As soon as I said that I was a lesbian, he kept asking why and what can a woman do for you. I feel that no one should question another's sexual preference, it is just uncouth.

I agree. It is pretty rude and it can be slightly intimidating. Not to stereotype, because I am black. But these two black guys hit on me once. was by myself, and I am pretty short too. I was waiting for my mother to come and pick me up from somewhere, They were really pressing me for my number, and I wanted to tell them that I was gay but, I didn't want to risk anything happening to me. They seemed a little rough around the edges to me. Just to clarify, I would have felt the same if it were two white boys who looked rough around the edges too.

I also don't tell certain doctors of mine that I am gay. They are most likely religious, and I don't want anybody messing with my health just because they condemn my homosexuality.

I am a lesbian, so clearly I have propositioned and been propositioned by another woman in my life time :D

But I am assuming that the majority of the woman on this forum are heterosexual women? So I just thought I would ask you if you have ever been hit on by another woman? If so, how did you feel? How did you react? Were you annoyed, flattered? Let me know :D
I have. It was a friend who is a lesbian. We went out for drinks after work and she made her move on the ride home. It was a bit awkward because I was not interested but wished to remain friends. I was not annoyed or flattered but if it had been someone else, someone who appealed to me, the night might have ended differently. Never have but am open minded.

I've always been bisexual, so I've both hit on and been hit on by women. I think I always preferred men (mainly because my parents were incredibly religious and any relationship other than with a male had to be kept a secret) but when I kept being failed by them over and over again, I went through a phase where I only dated women. So, it all felt pretty normal to be :p

I've always been bisexual, so I've both hit on and been hit on by women. I think I always preferred men (mainly because my parents were incredibly religious and any relationship other than with a male had to be kept a secret) but when I kept being failed by them over and over again, I went through a phase where I only dated women. So, it all felt pretty normal to be :p

Most bisexual women, from my experience always prefer men or either end up with men in the end, and the lesbians community HATES that. A lot of lesbians will find out that girls are bisexual and just not date them period. One time I was out on a date, and joked about hooking up with my favorite childhood wrestler. I am a lesbian, and I was joking and the rest of the date went downhill from there. Another girl that I was talking to blanched when I joked and said that I liked this certain wrestler. I have asked a bunch of bisexual women why they always go back to men in the end and the answer was: because it is easier, which is a bit of a cop out, but it is not my life. I love women and nobody is going to tell me that i am wrong for that or perverted or anything like that. I also will not go around in secret, but I do know that the situation is a lot more of a struggle for other people.

I have. It was a friend who is a lesbian. We went out for drinks after work and she made her move on the ride home. It was a bit awkward because I was not interested but wished to remain friends. I was not annoyed or flattered but if it had been someone else, someone who appealed to me, the night might have ended differently. Never have but am open minded.
Most bisexual women, from my experience always prefer men or either end up with men in the end, and the lesbians community HATES that. A lot of lesbians will find out that girls are bisexual and just not date them period. One time I was out on a date, and joked about hooking up with my favorite childhood wrestler. I am a lesbian, and I was joking and the rest of the date went downhill from there. Another girl that I was talking to blanched when I joked and said that I liked this certain wrestler. I have asked a bunch of bisexual women why they always go back to men in the end and the answer was: because it is easier, which is a bit of a cop out, but it is not my life. I love women and nobody is going to tell me that i am wrong for that or perverted or anything like that. I also will not go around in secret, but I do know that the situation is a lot more of a struggle for other people.
My niece is gay and all her girlfriends and her current wife were straight women. I don't know why but I find that curious like maybe she is setting herself up for heartbreak. Why not fall in love with people who have the same mindset?She's very happy so I hope it works out for her.

I was still in college when that happened to me, we had an overnight session because we were finishing a project. I found it sweet because she had been tentative when she asked. I had a boyfriend at that time so I smiled and said I was taken. I was a bit worried because I knew she had just ended a relationship and I did not want her to feel depressed. I tried to be encouraging that she would find the right person for her in time.

Last edited:
Werbung:
No, I haven't. While I wouldn't be interested in dating another girl, the way I would react would depend on the way she propositioned me ha ha. If she was polite, respectful and sincere I would respectfully decline however if she hit on me in a rude way, I would be offended. In the same way that if a guy hit on me with a cheesy pick up line or cat calling would make me feel uncomfortable. In general, I don't like being hit on, I prefer to be friends with a guy first and then enter a relationship but that's just me.

Back