• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have/Will you talk to your unborn babies?

Sounds a bit crazy for some but I'll definitely do it when I get pregnant. I find it as a sweet bonding of Mom and child.

Werbung:
I was always too shy and felt silly to talk to my son when I was pregnant with him. Although I still don't think I will do it with my next pregnancy, I do plan to make a point to read stories to my son while pregnant with the next.

I talked to my belly all the time. It was my first opportunity to show ( or at least pretend )
that I was the boss. I made sure to tell my daughter(s) that they were to clean their rooms
and no sassing!! But I always let them know that mommy was the biggest joker and if I was
full of anything, besides them that is, it was love. I always thought they heard my voice
because each one reacted whenever I spoke to and/or touched/rubbed my belly.

Absolutely. I don't think it's a matter of "working" for anything, but more that it's just a way of bonding. I talk to my cats, too, and know they don't understand everything, but it's just the act of speaking to them and feeling connected in some way.

Yes :) I don't think I made it a point to do it for any certain period of time or anything, but I would talk to my babies. I would also sing to them and play music... not anything in particular, just something nice and calming. Even if it turns out it has no benefit at all, at least you tried!

I spoke to both of my unborn babies. This was back 24 years ago and almost 19 years ago. I think that it is important to talk to your unborn children. It makes them feel real. I always rubbed my belly as I talked to them too. It just felt like we were already bonding when I talked to them.

I did with both of my daughters. I read them books, sang them songs, played music for them. After a certain point, I cannot recall the number of weeks into the pregnancy, the doctor will tell you the baby is able to hear things that are going on outside of the womb. This allows the child to become familiar with his/hers parents voice prior to being born, so it is can be recognized after the baby is born.

I plan on talking to my babies! I have heard and read some studies where babies get excited when they hear their mother's voice. I also plan on playing them plenty of music. I should start up a playlist full of Chopin and Mozart!

i believe i would talk to my babies! just the bonding you get to have before its out in the real world for you to look after

I did with all my children and I do believe they learn to recognize your voice - I also played music to my baby in my last pregnancy, Whitney Houston to be exact and "I will always love you" was the only thing that would get her to sleep when she was teething! :)

No, I never talked to my unborn babies. I know that people said that they can create some sort of connection with their kids, but I never bought it. My mom said that she used to read books to me before I was born and suggested I do it with mine, but I never found it necessary. To this day, my daughter and I have a great bond together. :)

Talking to an unborn child is adorable, I'll definitely do this:D I think it's great when a child hears his mom's voice all the time, hears her talking about love and about being happy. I'm sure it can hear it:)

I have not been pregnant yet but when I am, I will definitely speak to my unborn child. I think it is an awesome way of bonding with your unborn child. There is nothing 'mad' about it, just natural I feel.

Before I became pregnant, I didn't think I would talk to my baby much: I thought I'd be too shy to do so, especially in public. But I've found it just comes naturally. If he starts to kick or wiggle whilst I'm doing something, I'll just respond as though he's tried to talk to me himself. When I'm baking and turn the mixer on, he goes crazy (the mixer is at belly height, so he can hear it very well) and I'll just say something like "Oh, is that funny is it? " :p

My partner is always talking to him though; he'll kick on demand for him; it's unbelievable. The midwife told me, that because Jase has a deep voice, baby can hear it better, and the more Jase talks to him now, the better. This is because when he's crying after he's born, daddy's voice will be able to soothe and calm him, because he'll remember it from when he was in the womb, where he was cosy and safe. :D

I thought that was a lovely thought, and since then, we've both become even more involved.. We're bonding more and more every day. I just can't wait until the little one arrives now. :)

Werbung:
Whenever I become pregnant I will definitely talk to my unborn baby but I don't know if I would do it in public. Perhaps in the comfort of my home or with my significant other. I know that the baby can hear but it doesn't necessarily do anything because the baby can't understand a language yet. It is good to the unborn baby so that it can be used to your voice and know your voice when they are born.

Back