• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have/Will you talk to your unborn babies?

I'm in my early twenties and am far from ready to be a mom and will probably adopt but if I ever become pregnant I will definitely talk and read to my unborn child. I know my parents did. Perhaps that has something to do with why I was an early talker and reader.

Werbung:
I am on my 5th month of pregnancy and whenever I talk to my baby, like when I call him by his name or tell him I love him, he would respond. The same also happens when we listen to some nursery rhymes or stories. So I really believe that talking to them works, it helps to strengthen the connection between the child and parents. :)

Werbung:
I am younger and like you far from having kids but I will definitely talk to my unborn babies because I believe they can hear what's going on outside of the womb & it would be very good for their development in the long run. As far as reading to them I am not sure about that, to me personally I couldn't see myself doing it, I am just not the type of person!!

Back