• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

thistle

Aaaaaaaah the joys of venting your spleen

Soooooo, to follow on from my last whining session.....

NOW........My manager has been signed off sick due to stress ! :eek: ..... Guess who had to go into work at 7.30 this morning to let the cleaner in and open up......ME :( .

But hey ! "never mind" I was told on Saturday......The manager from Berwick will transfer over for a few weeks to cover ...... "he'll be there on Tuesday"........"fair enough" I thought to myself

Sooooo.....Area manger gets back from holiday today and phones me....

-"Hi Lou how u coping? everything going ok?"

-"Aye, no problems so far"

-" I understand Nikki's signed off"

- "Yeps she is"

- " Any idea what cover has been arranged?"

- " Yes, the manager from Berwick is coming over, I'm just waiting for him to phone so I can give him the keys and the combination to the burglar alarm and safe"

- <long pause> "Ermmmmmmm no that won't be happening"

-<longer pause> "huh?????"

-"He's on holiday and his assistant manager is sick"

-< long long long LONG pause> "but but but but but but but but....."

- " I'll find someone to cover your day off on Thursday, but I can't gaurantee that you won't have to run the shop yourself"

- *squeaky voice* "okaaaaaaaaaay"

- "bye then Lou"

- "bye Katie"

*sits in corner and cries* :cry:

Aaaaaaaaaaargh I have NO bloody idea what the hell I'm doing lol.....

I have a delivery to take on Wed morning.....never done that b4 :(

I have a girl starting on Friday......I'm gonna have to train her

AND ! all the Xmas stock is supposed to be going on the shelves this week !

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh and this also means that I have to get out my bed at a ridiculous time ( ie, before 10am) 3 days in a row !!!!!!!!!!

and in case I haven't mentioned it, I'm up for promotion for assistant manager......if she DARES give that damn job to anyone else after I've run the shop single handedly for her.........I'll be a tad bitty miffed ( ok I'll inflict pain on her )

Werbung:
But guess what thisty...?

This is the hardest it will get. So if u can master this, ur practically the store manager!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

I think u will do a fab job. and i think after this, it will totally clinch u promotion. And if it doesnt..... IF it doesnt.... but it will..... but if not i will stab them ALL with my frozen carrot, on ur behalf :D

:lol: :tu: :wub:

Snowy's right T, this will mean you're the best damn employee they've got! (and don't deny it).

And if you're looking for vengeful plans I'm sure we could use a few of those ones that were devised for a certain over emphasising member on another forum where you have a "smidgeon" of authority... *hint-cough hint-cough*

:)

Werbung:
Back