• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Good Morning Everyone!

Snowbaby

How are we all this morning? The sun is shining bright here in Stirling. How is your weather?

Who's got what planned for the weekend then?

I'm going to mummy's tmor until sunday
<
Be great to see her
<

*hugs you all*

Snowy
<

Werbung:
YAY for Fridays.............

I aint working, the sun is shining and best of all...............it's..............PAYDAY !!!

<

so my plan for this wénd is to spend money, there's a continental market here til sunday so I may just have to spend a ridiculous amount of cash on cheese and cured meat lol.

I wish the sun was shining here but to be honest it ain't very warm at all.
Not really got much planned want to go and buy a strimmer and then I can do my lawns.
Shell.
xx

Well in London the sun has been shining since about 7am
<
I'm working all weekend and the 1st half of next week. Woke up with a high temp and the mother of all headaches
<
But still need to work to pay the bills :umm:

The sun is shining here but I can't seem to be able to waddle my way outdoors to enjoy it right now.

This weekend I plan on tieing up all the loose ends before this baby arrives and then just relaxing of course.
<
Maybe if the nice weather continues I can take the boys to the park or something.

Werbung:
Not again marky?? Silly head!!!

Bless ya Lucy, I bet you're finding it very uncomfortable to be getting out and about!! How are the other two boys doing? Hope they are letting mummy rest up some!!

Back