• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Going to sleep

Actually for me just watching TV or listening to music tends to put me to sleep. It doesn't take that much.

Werbung:
i'm a night owl, and it's sometimes 3-4 in the morning by the time I get to bed... half an hour of reading sends me off to dreamland...
1160868982.gif

Valerian root is a good herb to help one relax, as is herbal tea such as chamomile. Yoga for relaxation is also good prior to bedtime. Just make sure it is a relaxing sequence, not an energizing one.
smile.png

As a worrier, the best advice I have for other worriers that cannot sleep.....I write down my concerns on paper when ever they cross my mind. Then I do not have to think about them, just think about sleep. Keep a journal by your bed to do this..helps a lot.

When I can not get to sleep I get up and read for a while. Or else I get something to drink or something cold for my face. For some reason cold puts me to sleep. I have also tried lavendar lotions and these make me tired.

Werbung:
Lavender is very soothing. Dream pillows with lavender inside of them are very relaxing to many.

Back