• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

God men suck!

womenrule123

Hey girls, I'm new to the forums and unfortunately have bad news to report
<

My boyfriend of five months fessed up today that he'd been cheating on me with another girl for the last two months! He asked me to forgive him but I just can't
<

I was so angry with him we got into a huge argument... but don't worry in the end I gave him a good hard kick in the nuts
<
<

The lesson to be learned:
Cheat on us girls and you wont walk right for a week
<

Werbung:
God men are pigs sometimes arent they. My ex cheated on me and i know its the worst feeling ever. Unfortunately most of the time you never trust a man the same again. Its always in the back of your mind. But the good things is they arent all like that, but even so we girls are still better
<

There are plenty of good ones out there I managed to find one
<

I hope you kicked him hard and if he try's to creep back give him one from me lol
<

Well, the good news is that not all of them cheat. But it seems that we all find at least one at one point or another......

Werbung:
yeah right there girly! Just look at my "i'm whazzed off" thread and it just proves that 80% of the male population aren't worth weeing on in a fire!

You'll be right! Have some good girly nights out some great girly nights in and you'll be sorted!

Men don't know a good thing when they have it and they always seem to do something to f**k it up!

Back