• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Girlie night in or loud night out?

Girlie night in or loud night out?

• Total voters
Werbung:
Omg the last time I replied to this, I was 16!!! It's been 4 years!! I'm almost tempted to say a night in but I think its cos I've forgotten the joy of crazy nights out... hehe

Out out out out out out out!
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Potholer @ Apr 9 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Omg the last time I replied to this, I was 16!!! It's been 4 years!! I'm almost tempted to say a night in but I think its cos I've forgotten the joy of crazy nights out... hehe
I was just looking at that!!! Time flies huh?[/b]

OUT!!!

I don't much do girlie things anyway...

My dude friends come over and we play video games and drink lots of beer when we stay in...but quiet is out of the question, LOL!!

But I like to go OUT!!! Get my dance on!! WHOO-HOO!!

I prefer girlie night in. I don't enjoy going to parties, I don't like contemporary music and I don't dance. Staying at home, talking and eating delicious food seems like fun:D

Night in. Going out isn't very fun now that I don't drink or do hard drugs anymore. I find myself getting sleepy/lazy around 7pm and ready to just watch tv or movies...the last thing I want to do is go out somewhere all night. I find the need to do that sort of thing fades as you get older.

That depends.

If the "girlie night in" is actually with other women, I'll pass. I don't want to hang around gossiping and painting each other's toenails, ha.

If it's by myself or with a bunch of close friends (my friends tend to be guys), then I would likely have more fun with that.

Werbung:
I really would prefer a ladies night out of the town. It doesn't have to be clubbing. A dinner and a movie or just going out for drinks. I definitely want to get dressed up.

Back