• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gays

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Dec 14 2004, 06:50 AM
If ur sister/brother was gay, would u love them any less?[/color][/b]
yep, i wouldnt be able to accept them.

I have extreme issues over gays, coz i hate it, but ill keep them from here

Werbung:
Originally posted by daveyc123@Jan 25 2005, 08:50 PM
I have extreme issues over gays, coz i hate it, but ill keep them from here
Hi Davey,

I won't pretend to understand WHY you have your opinions but I respect that they are yours and you are entitled to them.

I just wanted to say thankyou for being mature enough to realise that those opinions would cause offense and for not posting them in greater detail.

:yes:

not realy my thing but what ever floats ya boat the 1 thing that annoys me is the way they flaunt it making a big deal out of it there gay AND.......... im straight but i dont need to go and flaunt it in front of every1 ,what goes on behind closed doors is fine but it seems to me that gay couples (not all) in general seem to have to show the world they are gay and proud of it ,and before any 1 starts my half brother batts for the wrong side which is fine until im at my sisters house and him and his other are basicly going at it on the couch in front of my wife and kids i basicly told them to stop it in front of the kids and he replyed in homophobic ,now im married and i would never think of doing that mainly because we have nothing to prove to any1 ,thay have these gay and proud parades n stuff but do we need a straight and proud parade errm no ...............i rest my case

I have no problems what so ever with people being gay however i do agree with loony and it shouldnt be flaunted in public and definatly shoudnt be flaunted infront of yound children. HOWEVER i dont think staright couples should do it either people dont want to see stuff like that weather you be straight or gay a little peck or a cuddle in public is fine but anything more than that just makes people feel uncomfortable and even if you dont look you still know what they are doing.

I know a few gay people one is my mums friend she has known since she was 14 and he is a lovely person you probably would never even know he is gay. The other is a girl i met that used to be my friend she says she is a lesbian but she is married to a guy and she tries to forse her way of life onto other people which i cant handle. And one other guy i know thats gay well he is kind of a pain he uses the fact that he is gay all the time against people like if you dont like him or anything its because he is gay but i can assure you alot of people didnt like him before we knew he was gay.

Gay people are born just like you and i are born staight they have no choice in who they are and what they feel just like we have no choice about who we fall in love with. One thing i dont agree with though is bisexuality i dont believe you can be both your either one or the other.

I dont agree

Its like saying that straight people can't do anything out in the streets because others may not like it, whats the difference :umm: . . . . . NONE

Nobody can choose who they fall in love with or who they are attracted too.

The amount of people who are out there who are in straight relationships because they think it is easier to do that then live in a life where people are prejudice.

I myself am in a relationship with a man have been for year and half but he knows that i am attracted to females( although I have not done anything yet).
One day i'll get around to it
<

My mum knows and my sister does, my relationship with my family is very open everybodys should be.

If parents talked more openly to there children when they are smaller they would feel alot more comfortable when they get older, to talk about there problems (just an idea )

My daughter is 5 in August she as boyfriends and girlfriends and she told me the other day that she wants to marry a woman when she gets older. If she grows up to be a lesbian then so be it. Nobody can control the way you feel about others

I just think everybody should be treated the same no matter what

So please try
<

Charlotte
<

Werbung:
Back