• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fun things you do during your free time?

I don't get too much free time since I'm self-employed, so you can guess I try to work as much as I can. still, when there's no work to be done in my business, I like to go out and take pictures. Have bought myself a nice DSLR camera last year and have taken thousands of pics so far. not all great, since I'm still learning, but I'm getting better. And it's a nice thing to do, so it relaxes me enough

Werbung:
Being unemployed sounds like tons of free time but not really. I spend a lot of time collecting pennies everywhere I can - surveys, blogging, writing articles - which actually uses up a lot more time than a regular job. My getaways are going out to dinner, going to the movies, going to concerts although I don't get to do that very often (too expensive).

At the risk of sounding boringly average, I suppose I usually spend my free time watching movies. Money has been tight. Its about all I can afford lol...

Just read, relax, watch TV or sleep. I'm pretty simple :) When I get some down town I just like to rest as much as possible!

If I have enough fund as well, I travel with my boyfriend. We want to travel as much as we can while we don't have kids yet because we won't be able to do that on a regular basis once we start a family.

I also catch up on my reading list. I have tons of books begging to be read. I buy them on sale and read them at my convenience.

I also sleep a lot because I tend to sleep less during work days.

It also de-stresses me to have a massage or clean up my girly stuff during free time :)

I like to write and I love to sit on the computer during my free time. These are both relaxing to me. I love to learn new things on the computer from everything that I search and read about on the computer. I also love spending time with my husband.

My life's pretty boring right now. In my free time, which isn't much, I watch old tv shows online, meditate, go for a bike ride along a bike path or play with my niece.

I do a lot of things in my free time. I am mainly on the computer all day. However, when I just am sick of being on my computer I usually sew. Sewing is a fun thing for me to do in my free time. I can get a lot of work done on my sewing machine when I really put time into it. I also enjoy walking the dog and playing with my toddler.

There are many pleasant things that I do during my free time. Here are examples:
- reading - love, love, love books
- buying new black frilly skirts
- playing with my dog
- riding a bike
- playing computer games
- most important: spending time with my boyfriend:D

I spend my free time writing stories, reading or looking up travel photos on the internet. I also like to coupon in my spare time. I am a total coupon fanatic and get such a thrill getting things for free.

Werbung:
Back