• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fruit and Veg

How often do you eat fresh fruit and veg

• now and again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ewwwwwwww healthy food YUK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thistle

So be honest...who's a good girl/boy? and who should be on commission from McDonalds?

<

Werbung:
I go through phases, i LOVE fresh fruit and could eat it til it comes out my ears.....
<

Sometimes i eat millions and other times i hardly eat any. But mostly I have some per day ir not fruit juice

i put most days

Its hard trying to eat five portions a day.

When you have got three kids to look after often you just want to cook something quick and thats not peeling potatoes and preparing veg

My kids love healthy food tho they are weird
<
Chloe want have a lolly unless its a sugar free one and dont like easter eggs cuz it makes her feel sick

Charlotte
<

We eat plenty of fruits and veggies here. We start the day with a fruit smoothie. Lunch and dinner always include veggies.

Every mom knows that fruits and veggies are an important part of a balanced diet. Fruit has a regular place in my family's diet, both at breakfast, snack and meal-time. I like fresh bananas and canned pineapple. Also, I love the canned tropical fruit blends from Dole. Those are really good tasting and healthy. And, my good food habits are taking root in my daughter who would prefer to eat fresh fruit over cookies any day. And, I'm always sure to serve to serve corn and other healthy veggies at dinner.

Werbung:
It seems most of us know the importance of eating fruits and vegetables.
I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables every day, especially in summer.

Back