• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Forum Time Settings

Snowbaby

Hello everyone :wave2:

On another forum I am a member of, someone raised a fair point about the time settings of forum boards. Where the members are spread over the world, the board's default time zone, does not correspond with everyone elses time zones.

Girl Power is default set to: (GMT) Casablanca, Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Lisbon, Monrovia

Ah haaaaaaaa!!! You can set this to suit yourselves via "My Controls" (found at the top right)
  • Click on My Controls
  • Click on Board Settings
  • Here you will see "You may adjust the base time zone"
  • Use the drop down box to choose the time zone you live in
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Change My Account Options
YEY you did it!!!!!!!! Now all the posts will appear with the correct time settings depending on your time zone
<

If any of you have any trouble with this, please feel free to post in here or you can PM me.

Snowbaby
<

Werbung:
Excellent!! Bad of me, but sometimes I just assume everyone knows what I know.

I have known you could set it to your own time zone for a while now. You can do this for all invision free & invision power boards.

It never occurred to me before to share that knowledge with you guys
<
Silly me.

Someone was asking why the times posts were made at were wrong... but they were only wrong for his time zone. Made me wonder about you lot as well.

Glad I posted this now
<
:flower4u:

Werbung:
Back