• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fed Up

fastchaz36

For the past 8 months I have been training really hard and dieting trying to get my figure back, good thing is that I am about there on my weight I have just got to tone up now Thats the good bit
<

The depressing bit is no matter how hard I train, NO matter how much products creams and all that rubbish I use my breast will never be the same EVER AGAIN
<

I have had three kids now, so its not that I have just let them go
<
but I am only 23 and when I look at other women my age they have got perfect breast
<

I don't think I look that bad when I am wearing my tops or got a bikini on, but most of the time when I am away I like to go top less when I am sunbathing
<

This year I don't think I will feel confident enough to do it
<

And when I lay down that it is a totally different depressing situation as some of you may know i'm not even getting into that
<

It's even affecting me in the bedroom, because i'm not feeling confident or sexy and that is not like me

But i can't help think that soon he will want to find someone else who is not all flabby and saggy and feeling like crap

He is always saying how well I am doing and how much weight I have lost, but I just can't help having that niggling feeling, I don't think he would ever do anything to hurt me it is just me feeling like this thats making my mind play tricks
<

I can work at everything else on my body I can't make them lift back to where they was
<

I was only a C cup before I had Chloe and I went up to a F then down to B/C up to E with Kyle and down to C then back to E with Abi now I'm a C with less shape

I am seriously thinking about having a boob job

Not for anyone else, but to boost my confidence, to have them to match the tone of my body and The way that I feel inside

I always said that I would never ever have them done but since seeing Orlaith on BB you can hardly see any scars, they are not that big, just a perfect shape Thats what I want

I would never go stupid size may be D as I am wider on my ribs as well now
I used to be a 34 now i'm a 38 so they wouldn't be that big

Anyway I have had my moan and a tear running down my cheek
<

What do you think :umm:

Werbung:
personally, I think you're mad to consider breast op! I know it's all about confidence, but I'm sure you are perfect just as you are.

You most certainly don't want to be a D anyways, it's way too sore on the back.
<

Maybe a C then
<
Was considering it after kyle but was not as un happy as I am now so I just pushed the idea to the side.
I have been thinking about it alot lately
<

*hugs you*

Agreeing with Snowy. A breast job isn't what you need to boost your confidence - what you need is to come to terms with how your body is now and realise that, if it was any different, it wouldn't be you now, would it?

I used to hate being short (teased mercilessly at times) but now, I love it. I can't imagine being anything but short because it's who I am.

Cheer up, your man loves you regardless and you know it.

<

Well..
<
being a bloke.. and stuff. lol how can i say it without being rude.. umm errmm.. i like boobs.. but them ones of orlaith just look so unreal and fake i dunno about other guys but i like breasts that look natural.. yes they may sag a little.. but thats kinda nice it adds another possible shape to a womans body that you never realized before.. like if every woman looked like they had two round cushions stitched to there chest like orlaith.. id want to hang my clothes on them.. and it would get so boring after a while.. not to mention shes too skinny for the size shes got
<
but nothings more attractive than natural curves..
<

ermm tries not to sound like a tart.. i've saw my fair share of femanine parts over the years.. and to be honest.. women that are so conciencious about there body and things like are my breasts right for him.. etc etc.. should'nt really worry so much.. men dont really think about breasts all that much.. during love making sessions.. ( we are probably more concentrating on other things.. like are we doing it right.. is she enjoying it.. does she still think im sexy and stuff) lol mens bodies change too.. some of us dont care.. or just dont show that we care.. but really we do lol... if your breasts hang to the side a little when your lying down..
<
it gives us another excuse to hold them
<

You look fine chaz
<
<

did you know that you can get half ones put in? it ddoesnt really make your boobs biggers it just lifts them and gives them more shape. not saying you need it but thought you might like to know

i'd love it if they could get a needle take some out of my bum and put it into my breast they would fill up in no time
<

Thanks everyone
Thanks bubbs its nice to have a blokes opinion its not something i would want to turn around and ask Phil as you never want to ask them if they want you to change your body just incase they turn around and say yes as that means they won't like you the way that you are. And you have got to change to keep them happy

Those half ones would proberly be the ones Id go for then Homestar
Never realised they did those
<
feeling a bit better now i got it in the open how i was feeling
<

I suppose its the best it can be after three kids, will just keep working out and hope for the best for now.
You never know may grow to like them again
<

Werbung:
Back