• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite Female Vocalist

kreestar

I think Amy Lee (from Evanescence) has an awesome voice, but I don't really like the band itself.

Werbung:
DELTA DELTA *JUMPS UP AND DOWN* DELTA DELTA!

*GROWLS AT MARK PHILO-WOTS HIS NAME* I'LL GET YOU YOU MONGREL! FANCY BREAKING DELTS HAART 2 MONTHS AFTER SHE GETS OUT OF HOSPITAL *ROARS*

:lol: You are sooo Australian! "You Mongrel!!" :p

You know who else is absolutely brill though? Mariah Carey! She has the most amazing voice and the most sing-alongable songs ever. She rocks! :tu:

hehe well i only said mongrel coz it was the only thign that came to mind that seems offensive enough without being obscene :D :lol:

and yer her voice is nice-o :tu:

:D Casey from Australian Idol :D
Booyah go the only girl to make into the top two!Booyah indeed!

Other peoples um....Sarah McGloughlin (spelling is WAY off :blink: ) o00o0oh shes pretty :angel:
um....yeah the girl from Evanesence is good, mariah carey is amazing, ummmmmm theres so0o0o many people, Aretha Franklin...
heaps...honestly the list goes on and on...
(i listen to tooo much music!* she says :whistle: 'ing) :p

ok, i wouldnt ever have thought id like her but my sister got Delta Goodrem on Cd and its good :blink: ....
*scratches at her eyes to check she REALLy did just write that!*

i just got Delta's new album a few weeks ago *DANCES* *sings: teh girl in teh chair with the long golden hair. well that used to beeeee me* :tutu:

Werbung:
Back