• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Extremely thick hair

Catrat

I need advice. I have (really) thick, curly strawberry blonde long hair. This means I can basically never wear it loose, if I do, I look like something out of the 60's :rolleyes:
I've had my hair thinned but it's still too thick. Is there anything else I can do?
It is also extremely frizzy and dry. Stupid hair..lol *curses*.
So any advice?

Werbung:
Is your hair Naturally curly or have u had a perm ?? ..... for the dry and frizzy bit try hot oil treatment it should help with the fizziness..... also a great conditioner is available in wilkinsons called australian drench they also do shampoos.

If your hair is like that because of a perm best thing is to have it cut out altho it takes ages to get rid of perms completely. Best of Luck with it :)

Hehe no, it's not like really curly, it's kinda curly/wavy. I wouldn't mind straightening it but that would possibly make it frizzier *laughs*

heh its the same here Catrat! i brush mine all neat then 5 mins later bang messy. or i straighten my hair 10mins later its all curly and wirey :p

My 12yr olds hair is the same. Hers is naturally thick and curly, the dryness is the worst part.
Curls and waves are in at the moment so enjoy them. :tu:

I just had my daughters hair cut into layers as well, it helps heaps.
<

i have really fine, silky hair and it's just as annoying
<
i can't even tie it up when it's dry. and when my sis done my hair for my year 10 graduation dinner, she used 27 bobby clips, and large amounts of: hair spray, hair gel, styling wax and styling mousse
<
when i took my hair out afterwards, it shifted down about a centimetre and then didn't budge

Werbung:
i have awful hair its so thick and curly but i find that if i put styling wax in it and straighten it it is heaps better. but dads dad was african american so you can only imagin what my hair is like if its not wet its afro i can never wear it out for more than 10 minutes. but yeah try styling wax it helps me

Back