• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ever had an operation?

Ever had an operation?

• Yes - tell us the gorey details

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Snowbaby

I had my adenoids out when I was around 5 years old. Up until then I was deaf.

I remember the car journey home after that op, I cried because the car was soooo loud!!
<

anjelgirl

I had my tonsils out when I was 15 and woke up during the op, it was crazy and very very painful,

speaking of adenoids Jordan will need his out, but I have been told in he UK they wont touch him unitl he is 5 and he needs it now, due to him stopping breathing at night and snorning really really loud, always sounds like he is stuffed up.

Tia

I had my tonsils out when I was 5yrs old.
I remember being wheeled into theatre and told to count back from 10. I only made it to seven before I was under.
When I woke up they asked if I wanted anything and I asked for a drink of water or ice and they never got it for me.
<

The good bits were for the next couple of days I got to have lots of icecream and iceblocks.
<

kelina

I had my tonsils and adenoids out when I was younger (cant remember how old) and I dont really remember having it done. I had my adenoids out twice. They grew back.
And I had grommits put in when I was younger too.

TxBoundAngel

tubal
gall bladder and now
hystorectomy..

i would have to say the worse part is the goin under that scares the crap out of me especially after this time

HertsLady

I had to have an emergency Caesarean section when I had my son because he was sideways!
<
typical male huh!
<
lol

Teresa

Three operations for me:
1) Eye surgery when I was 5, to correct crossed eyes.
2) Had my tonsils and adenoids out when I was 16.
3) Another eye surgery when I was 18, to re-tighten the eye muscles.

Werbung: