• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

err.. HELLLLPPPP!!!!

arwenpotter

hey.. heh me agian with my many MANY love problems :p :p :p :p :p

but well im just kinda well dunno.. lost? wot happens if you like a guy then afterwards end up liking his friend with out "meaning" too??

Werbung:
Well, u go girl!!!!!!! hehe!!!! :noangel:

We have no control over who we fall for, that's love and life for you! :wub: I guess it depends on who you like the most? And don't base that on looks..... take into consideration his personality and ho he acts towards you... is he nice to you etc?

Good luck and keep us informed so we can all come to your wedding :tu: :drunk:

Snowys right! You should just get to know the both of them. Give it a bit of time and puzzle out your feelings :)

It'll all become clear...eventually...

Heh

:)

Potholer

*giggles* wedding!! im only 14 lol! no dont worry i havent based it on looks lol but Gibbs has always been ncie to m e and actualy i've always talked to him more then Tim :blink:

and he DID offer to teach me guitar when we're both in college coz he'll have alot of work next yr so ill have to wait and yer!

Yeah dont feel stressed about it you and noone else in the world can control how they feel about people. Just go with the flow and see how things pan out

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Oct 27 2004, 08:56 PM
Well, u go girl!!!!!!! hehe!!!!
<

We have no control over who we fall for, that's love and life for you!
<
I guess it depends on who you like the most? And don't base that on looks..... take into consideration his personality and ho he acts towards you... is he nice to you etc?

Good luck and keep us informed so we can all come to your wedding
<
<
What she said
<

the bloke i am with now i have known him for 5 and half years but have only been with him 1 and half

He was mine and ex partners bestfriend lol

Its nice when you get to know them first alot of people put on fake fronts when they get into a relationship and they can't keep it up for long

That why i left the last one
<

Charlotte
<

Werbung:
all good advice. you need to know the person better and dont like him cause of his looks but for who he is.. if you like the friend then you have to be honest with the other person dont ever lead someone to a misunderstanding

Back