• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

erm... how old is everyone

I'm 14 and lives in the Philippines (Asia)!
<

Werbung:
Hey Sarah!

My friend is Phillipino! Her family goes over there every so often. You in North or South? And have you got that tradition where your middle name is your first name? Not sure if that made sense. My friend, her official first name is Maria and her middle name is Francesca. Her sister's first name is Maria and middle is Yosan, her little sister is Maria Angelica and they are all called by their middle names. I asked her Mum about it and she said it was a bit of a Phillipino tradition/custom thing. Do you have it too?

<

Hi :wave2:

I'm 23 Feeling very old, as one of my babie's is not such a baby anymore and is starting infants in April
<

I'm from Nottingham UK

Charlotte
<

I'm 27 and from Kent in the UK. I'm half scottish if that helps too, on my biological dads side.

wow, I feel little.
<
I am 15, turning 16 November 1. My ferrets are turning 3 and 2 May 3rd. (Actually, thats their party, technically theirb-day is April 3, but I was in Italy.)

Werbung:
Back