• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Eating Healthily?

Snowbaby

Do you follow a healthy eating plan? If so, what?

What types of food do you like to eat to be "healthy"?

Do you have a favourite healthy meal or snack? Or a Smoothie drink? Salads?

Werbung:
No special diet for me.

I make sure I eat my 5 portions fruit and veg everyday and drink my 2 litres of water. As long as I've done that I don't feel bad about having chocolate or crisps now and again.

I wish I could say the same lol!!!

I do try to eat fruit and veggies but i find it such a chore, even though I love fruit!!

my family is pretty good with food, we have a balanced (i wouldnt call it a diet though but for the purpose of sounding healthy...) diet, we always have different portions of meat, ie, white red etc...baby even on the odd occasion (the other other white meat!)
<
joke!!!
and we have fruit and veggies heaps too...
speaking of which, we pay $30 a fortnight and the veggie man from around the corner shops brings us a *massive* box of fruit and veggies...we struggle to get through it all!!!! its very good value, you guys should check out if you can do that where ya'll are!

Same here TJ. My lunch always has at least one bit of fruit, dinner always has a salad, rice, meat and fruit (bite sized pieces of fejoa, melon, pineapple or something). I don't eat toooooo much sugar. Ok, I eat more than I should but I've got terrible teeth (already have two capped teeth
<
) so I really shouldn't be having much at all....

I am trying to diet but never seem to stick to it
<

In the morning I have special k(rice and wheat flakes) With berries in or appricots. Always got some fruit so grab 1 of any
<

Dinner time i try to have a jacket potatoe with beans or tuna, if I am out I will have a nurishment which is like a complain diet drink, its supposed to stop you from feeling hungry it does abit, Helps if you drink loads of water 9although some days i dont feel like drinking water but have diet coke instead which you can drink loads of because no calories
<

At night time I'll have a meal with Phil which is hard because he's a funny one, He do't mind peas and carrots during the week, But not any other veg, only on sundays lol
either a meat with mash , sandwiches or pasta
Gonna get a smoothie maker get one when I go in town they are lllllllooooovelyyyyyyyyy and a good way to get your fruits and veggies

Catrat, are you saying (just because I want to clear this up) that McD's every day is no worse than eating the kinds of things you have when you come to my house (you know, the chicken and salad and rice and whatnot)?

Maybe there isn't such a thing as eating healthy. But what about eating healthier?

Originally posted by Potholer@Jul 4 2005, 08:15 AM
McD's every day is no worse than eating the kinds of things you have when you come to my house (you know, the chicken and salad and rice and whatnot)?
Potty, what about McFlurry everyday?
<

Werbung:
I think the message being portrayed here is.... everything in (ewww I just squished a little biting fly thingy) moderation.

Obviously McD's/McFlurries are going to do you harm if eaten everyday.

The important thing is NOT to cut down, you guys are all far too young to even be thinking about being overweight. If you feel you eat too much bad foods i.e. chocolate, crisps, sweets, etc, then try replacing SOME of these with apples, bananas, pears, etc... fruit!!

Back