• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Eating Disorders

Liquid.Velvet

Hii
<

Um, I'm Eliza. I'm a 15 year old from Iowa. My weight has been a problem for me for about seven years now... and I seem to find myself losing weight rapidly... I've never been hospitalized or even told anybody but my familt keeps saying I have an eating disorder... that makes me angry so I just yell at them and tell them I'm just dieting for dance. I know this is a lie... Because I haven't eaten for days... And when I eat anything it's always just a bran muffin, or a stick of celery... and I usually end up purging it. I can't just stop, either. I try to force myself to eat, but the guilt is so severe when I try to force it that I just can't help but purge... or worse, cut... So I don't know if any of you face the same problem of an eating disorder. But if you do... I guess you can post your stories here. Thank you
<

<3
Liza

Werbung:
I do not mean to sound horrible, but you should see a doctor. At 15 you are only just developign and your body needs energy to grow. I suggest you talk to someone about this before it becomes even more of a problem

Back