• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you wear perfume every day?

claudine

I love smelling nice:D. It makes me feel very feminine and sexy. This is why I always take a shower in the morning and use a deodorant. Also, I wear perfume every day. My favorite scent is rather subtle and sweet, it smells like sweet cookies. In my opinion it's lovely, my boyfriend likes it too. In fact, he chose it for me :love:
Do you wear perfume every day, or only for special occasions?

Werbung:
I'm allergic to most things that are put into cosmetics, synthetic fragrances included, so I'm stuck with the vegan friendly organic mineral stick deodorant :(

I feel very sorry for you:( It must be awful! I have a friend who is allergic to cosmetics too, she can't wear any makeup.
Have you tried using natural perfumes? I know that my grandmother was using rose water on her hair. She always smelled like a flower:)

I wear perfume or body spray every day as I love spelling nice. In fact, sometimes I spray a bit of body spray (normally from Bath and Body Works) on my pjs before I go to bed, even though no one else can smell it ha ha.

Werbung:
No, I only wear perfume on really special occasions, like for example when I know I will be with my SO. Sometimes I do it also when I'm going out, specially if I'm wearing something I like a lot... I actually like to match my nice outfit with an even nicer perfume! My favorite perfumes are Ralph by Ralph Laurent and Channel #5. Those two are my favorite fragrances!

I don't wear perfume everyday, just like I don't wear make up everyday :) I like to look a natural as possible, plus I think it's even more special if you don't use perfume and make up often.

Back