• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

do you ever go to church

Werbung:
I used to go on Easter Sunday, and to the Watch Night Service on Christmas Eve. But since I moved away from home, I haven't been.

umm... I go there on Christmas & sometimes when we have to sing there. (usually on Christmas and with our choir..
<
)

I used to, But I haven't been in awhile. It's hard when you have a baby, I should start going again **Bad Christian**.

I went once with my grandparents when I was little, once for Christmas when we visited my aunty and her family oen CHristmas and then once lately when a friend invited me along.

I wasn't really brought up to be church-inclined...

no0ope not me, sorry if this is blunt but anyone who takes away my best friend doesnt deserve to have me go and try and "connect' with Him...

I can understand what you guys are saying. I'm not particularly religious. And I have to agree.... if there is so much violence, war, abuse, etc in the world... how can there be a "God".

But at the same time, I'm very much of the thinking of "each to their own", and I don't begrudge anyone of their beliefs.

Originally posted by Robertosmama Apr 2 2005@ 07:10 PM
I used to, But I haven't been in awhile. It's hard when you have a baby, I should start going again **Bad Christian**.
I also think that just because you cannot make it to a church, it does not make you any less a person. And does not make your beliefs any less
<
Don't be so hard on yourself.

right on the mark for me Snows
<

I havent been raised in a religious family either. might have to do with my Mum being Bhuddist, My brother being Anglican and me being Pagan ^^ but then again im only really Pagan because its closest to wot i believe and i practice Wicca
<
it's for the census
<

Robertosmama im sure He wouldnt mind if you just 'connected' with him at home
<

i used to go to church but i got kicked out when i was 13 (i only went a couple of times a year anyway.) coz i i was wearing thongs and i stubbed my toe and a pew and yelled "argh!! fu**ing hell!! my toe!!" and got asked to leave. never went back
<
<

Werbung:
Back