• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do U Think This Guy Is Cute Or Not?

rainbow

hmm1bf9gh9.jpg

Werbung:
appearance isnt everything....it means something but good looks and no manners/brain is a miserable combination!

i don't.

i agree that looks aren't everything
but ppl are lying if they said that its not a factor.

i mean it is to me but too much

Werbung:
Ok so I posted a LONG time ago about your opinion on a couple of different boys in my school that I liked. One of them moved away, and I kind of liked one of them, so I made it obvious. I flirted and flirted and told the retard's friend that I liked him... I guess my flirting wasn't as obvious as I had hoped. So he asked me out (we went to the mall and to Outback). It was over Winter Break, and we just kind of hit it off. He was a little bit of a chubster a year ago, and I regrettably didn't take much notice of him...

I was curious what you guy thought of how he looks now though ? It's hard to keep an outsider view on things when you're attached to someone emotionally (he is VERY sweet). The best part about dating people who used to be fat is : they don't know just how good looking they become after losing weight. I'm not shallow, but you guys can't say that you haven't overlooked someone before because of their physical situation.

Attachments

• Picture Patrick party 015(2).jpg
    Picture Patrick party 015(2).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
Back