• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Date memories

Oh, he was so sweet then.
Though it was very embarrassing for you it was a good time to test if he was serious with you.;)

Werbung:
Let me share mine.

I remembered, I justmoved out from my house and traveled to another place to work. My boyfriend lives in the same province so it will be a long distance relationship. We have that kind of relationship for almost a year and he finally decided to visit me for 2 weeks.So, the day before he was going to go home, we decided to go out, and stroll in the city. I twas a very simple date and we went to malls and made fun of the people that we see.]

I saw this cute teddy bear in the mall and I loved it, we did not buy it because it was too expensive. Night comes and I have to work. When I went out from work, he already in the port to go home and I was going to sleep when I noticed a very big box, it was just a regular box. There was a note saying, please do not throw the box and just use it as a trash can. When I opened it, it was the stuff toy that I liked on our date. It was soo nice. I felt very good that time and I missed him suddenly

Back